During 2 week wait:
- extreme thirst
- no desire for chocolate
After the good news:
- still thirsty up til 7 weeks
After progesterone shots ended ( 9 weeks ):
- morning sickness all day all night. Need to snack throughout the day.
- bathroom trips more frequent, waking up 4-6 times a night
- No more chicken, made me sick thinking about it.
- Water with lemon or lemonade always tasted good.
- Started thinking about chocolate again
- pants started to get tight.
- craving everything I shouldn’t eat….Ice cream, donuts, french fries ect.
- morning sickness eased up
- spotting and cramping/ subchorionic hemorrhage found
- Felt babies first flutters 🙂