- Have you seen the The 45 Most Powerful Images of 2012 ? Look who made #5, SO amazing and so very true.
3. Wise words at any age.
4. This is a great idea for New Years Eve or a wedding or a party or Monday night at ours. Come on over!
5. Whole Roasted Tandoori Cauliflower with mint chutney. This my friends, is going to be good, I know it.
6. I am all for children having books, real books made out of paper. But some of us travel and don’t want to carry a crap load of heavy books in our bags. This website has over 200 children’s books to read online.
7. This made me laugh because I was like “what, I don’t get….oh! HAHA” Then I was thankful for having a tan year round.
7. I received a new cookbook a few weeks ago and I haven’t wanted to make so many recipes out of one book in a long time. Her style of cooking really appeals to me and my palate. This cake is one of the many delicious things you can find inside.
8. A super simple creative art activity for the holidays. You can be sure
we Kaili will be doing this soon.
9. Although the grammar is atrocious, well played yogurt.
10. Yes, another cauliflower recipe. I eat a lot more of it these days, it’s just so versatile and good. I have never seen it prepared this way and with the fresh pomegranate. Looks. SO. Delicious.